Parasites & Worms
About Internal Parasites
There are a variety of internal feline parasites, or worms, which can make a home inside your cat’s body. These include roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and whip worms, of which roundworm is the most common in felines. Young kittens are most susceptible to cat roundworms as they can be transferred to the kitten from its mother through the placenta or breast milk. Cats can also acquire worms from another small animal, such as a rodent, which has worms. Worms can be diagnosed through examination of a stool sample.
The intestinal mucosa is the surface lining of the intestines where cells absorb nutrients. When worms attack the intestines, an animal cannot absorb these nutrients. GI CleanUp Gold deters worms by protecting the intestinal mucosa and making it more resilient to infestation. It also helps to promote healing and regenerate damaged liver cells. It helps support natural immunity so that the feline's body can acquire resistance to the parasite.
Common Symptoms of Worms
- Anemia and poor weight-gain
- Diarrhea with dark, foul-smelling feces
- Swollen abdomen (kittens)
- Poor appetite
- Loss of energy
What is GI CleanUp Gold?
This comprehensive herbal formula provides a natural way to assist your feline's health and deal with unwanted organisms in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract. In addition, GI CleanUp Gold is a safe and effective way to help keep the gastrointestinal tract "clean" and healthy.
What is GI CleanUp Gold used for?
GI CleanUp Gold can assist a feline's innate resistance to organisms in the GI tract. It can be used cyclically to enhance your pet's likelihood of maintaining a normal GI tract free of undesirable intestinal parasites that can be commonly contracted by cats.
*GI CleanUp Gold contains no Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) or Black Walnut (Juglans nigra). These ingredients are routinely added to intestinal worm formulas but can pose potential toxicity to your pet.
A note from our Veterinarian...
If you know or suspect that your feline has intestinal parasites, it is of great importance to take immediate action, particularly if your pet is still a kitten. GI CleanUp Gold is intended for non-acute situations and for use as a general preventative. Your veterinarian can assist you in understanding whether your feline is experiencing acute symptoms. Most common intestinal parasites in pets include roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Less commonly seen are Coccidia, Giardia and whipworms.
If you see worms in your feline's stool, it is a good idea to have a veterinarian perform a full health check on your pet.
Providing your feline with optimal nutrition is an excellent way to support the body's natural immune responses to all kinds of foreign invaders: bacterial & viral infections, fungi, yeast, microbes as well as parasites. A SARF diet is considered by many veterinarians to be a diet that supports an animal's immune system and general good health. In addition, a good greens supplement like SPARK http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/spark-daily-nutritional-supplement-for-dogs-and-cats-50g provides additional nutrients that support optimal health.
In addition to GI CleanUp Gold, be sure that your feline is taking a probiotic supplement to help maintain healthy immunity in the gut. Ultimate Probiotic provides a "therapeutic" dose of beneficial bacteria: http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/ultimate-probiotic-with-prebiotics-for-cats.
GI CleanUp Gold helps to support a healthy balance in the gut but each pet and situation is different. GI CleanUp Gold is an herbal supplement that can work to assist the body's natural resistance. It is not a drug product and the level of effectiveness for each pet can be evaluated by the pet owner and a veterinarian.
Can my cat take GI CleanUp Gold with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may have delayed absorption.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! GI CleanUp Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose GI CleanUp Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our GI CleanUp Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes GI CleanUp Gold?
GI CleanUp Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.