What is Old Friend?
Old Friend is the ultimate daily herbal tonic for the senior dog.
As our canines advance in years, we do our best to adapt and meet their needs at every stage of life. We spend considerable time and energy to make sure they have healthy food, exercise and stimulation. Above all, we tend to their health needs and to their comfort.
Old Friend was designed by a holistic veterinarian to support and maintain great health for your dog as he or she ages. Common to the aging process are the degradation of connective tissue and joints, cardiovascular, adrenal, liver, pancreatic and cognitive function. All animals, even those having lived healthy and vibrant lives, can experience changes in these common areas. In general, energy, movement or vitality may decline, either slightly or broadly. By supporting key body systems and decreasing general inflammation, your pet has a huge advantage to live life to the fullest.
What is Old Friend used for?
With youth comes the innate qualities of vigor, enthusiasm and spark. As our canine friends age, their energy and sharpness may lose the edge they used to have. Old Friend can be administered alone or added to an existing health regime. Old Friend provides an additional boost, suited to the needs of dogs in their golden years.
If your dog could use support in these areas, consider this product for your old friend:
- Better energy levels
- Joint mobility, jumping & running
- Strong immune system
- Mental sharpness & good cognitive function
- Stable blood sugar levels
- Healthy liver
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Old Friend is designed to make a noticeable difference in the vitality of the senior canine. It nourishes the body systems that can weaken with age.
While some of the ingredients take longer to work on health issues such as joint stiffness, your pet will most likely feel an overall sense of wellbeing within the first one to two weeks of taking this product. Energy levels increase and stabilize. Mental alertness is heightened, allowing better focus and ability to play and have fun.
Can my dog take Old Friend with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. May affect blood levels of certain medications or lead to alteration of thyroid hormone replacement dose. Use caution with cardiac glycosides, certain medications used in depression, and in hypertension. Monitor blood sugar if using blood-sugar-lowering drugs, as some herbs may lower blood sugar. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Old Friend comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Old Friend for your canine?
- Certified organic and selectively sourced: This formula is entirely prepared from herbs that are: organically grown, cultivated in the U.S., or selectively imported from trusted sources.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of Old Friend is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- GMP Facility: Consumers are protected because we ensure that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Who makes Old Friend?
Old Friend is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.